Feliz Dia de las Brujas!
(and a special gracias to Eric for the fancy footwear:)
The streets filled with miniature princesses, superheroes, and daunting parents . . . and I am not referring to my costume:) It was a fun little evening. Of course, beyond the sox, I have to admit that I didn't "disfrazarme" beyond the sox. Though, we did manage to dance the night away.
Of course, a highlight of the entire event was knowing that Monday would be a holiday. Yes, in this "Catholic by tradition" country, the celebration of All Saints and All Souls Days warrants a national holiday. No complaints here!
1 comment:
The sock is a simple but refined accoutrement to a sophisticated ensemble. The image of orange, with a sneaking grin playing on the face, adds to the mystique of this latest contribution to fashion. One wonders how Paris could adequately reply to this innovation, this art, this subtle but revolutionary statement on culture and fashion in our time.
Post a Comment